Inhaler at Heaven in London 20th February 2020.
* Frame not included.
* All prints are printed on the award-winning Hahnemühle FineArt Pearl paper which is a cellulose-based FineArt inkjet paper with an inkjet coating specially tailored for FineArt use. The bright white paper has a delicately textured surface and a smooth, silky feel. In combination with the premium inkjet coating, it produces an elegant finish with a subtle, pearl-gloss effect. Once printed, the paper impresses with outstanding reproduction of colour and detail, deep blacks and striking contrasts.
· 285 gsm · 100% α-Cellulose · pearl-finish · acid- and lignin-free and archival.
* The prints are printed with the world-renowned LUCIA inks which combine the glossiness and vivid colours of dye-based ink with the longevity of pigment ink which meets the highest archival standards.
* Each piece is hand-signed by Katrine Jung.
* All prints are shipped within 1-3 business days with estimated delivery between 3-5 days via Royal Mail recorded delivery in secure packaging. EU delivery is available but delivery times will vary due to COVID-19.